Did you know that identity theft can destroy your life, ruin your credit, and damage your good name?
In fact, there's no telling what a crafty identity thief will do
when he gets his hands on your identity...
- Someone could take out a loan with YOUR IDENTITY and seriously damage your credit!
- Apply for credit cards in YOUR NAME and then take a $12,580 dollar "shopping spree"!
- Take out an equity line on YOUR HOME and decide he wants to take a vacation to the Bahamas while you pick up the tab?
There are things you can do to help protect yourself from this crime:
What Is Identity Theft? - This article gives you a basic introduction of how identity theft works and the steps you should take to prevent it from happening to you.
Protecting Your Social - Your social security number is the most important piece of sensitive information that is used to facilitate identity theft.
Types of Identity Theft - Identity theft is not always commited in the same way. This article explains the different forms of identity theft.
Signs of Identity Theft - Learn the signs of identity theft and how to notice if you are a victim.
10 Ways To Avoid Identity Theft - How to prevent identity theft from happening to you.
Preparing for Court - If you are a victim of identity theft, it's a good idea to read this article to learn how to get yourself ready for court.
Secure Your Computer - One of the easiest ways for thieves to steal your identity is getting access to your computer and then installing spyware or trojans to sniff out your passwords.
Prevent Phishing Scams - Phishing is usually in the form of an email which appears to be from a trusted source (such as Bank of America), but is really fraudulent and redirects you to a site that captures your sensitive personal information.
About Us - Learn more about why we created this website.
Sure, you're identity seems "safe"… But did you know that…
- 27 Million Americans Were Victims of Identity Theft in the Last 5 Years!!!
- More than 15 MILLION Identities will be stolen in 2008. That means
that one identity will be stolen every 2.1 SECONDS.
- About 500,000 children had their identities stolen last year.
- It takes consumers close to 200 HOURS and OVER 2 YEARS to restore their
identity after they've been stolen and some people are dealing with the
crime FOUR YEARS LATER.
- The average loss of funds in the case of identity theft was $3,257 in 2006,
UP from $1,408 in 2005, and is expected to increase in 2008.
- Identity thieves can cost businesses and consumers more than $50 BILLION
in a year.
- Identity theft victims are also recovering less of the lost cash. In 2005
an average of 87 PERCENT of funds were recovered; In 2006 that had
dropped to 61 PERCENT. Additionally, the average loss in the opening
of a fraudulent new account has more than DOUBLED over that time,
from $2,678 to almost $6,000.
Case in Point:
Identity Thieves "Go For A Ride"
Harrison was a victim nearly four years ago, when a 20-year-old stole his identity and literally went for a ride. "Lowes, Home Depot, Sears, JC Penny, two cars from Ford, a Harley, a Kawasaki motorcycle," says Harrison, listing off the purchases made in his name. "About $265,000 in four months."
What does this mean?
It means that your identity is no longer safe. Without protecting your identity, you are placing your life in the hands of criminals.
Why would you want to protect your identity...?
The reason why you want to protect your identity is so that NO ONE can take over your identity for their gain... and your loss.
Bottom Line: Your Identity is No Longer Safe.
And here’s what you NEED to know…
Identity Theft Prevention Services:
|Life Lock||Intelius||Equifax||protect your id||free credit report|
|Identity Theft Guarantee||$1,000,000||$25,000||$20,000||$25,000|
|Free Credit Reports|
|24/7 Phone Support|
|Junk Mail Opt-Out|
|Lost Wallet Protection|
|Coupon:||First 30-Days Free!||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Our Review||Read Our Review||Read Our Review||Read Our Review||Read Our Review||Read Our Review|
|Purchase||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|
Why We Recommend LifeLock Over the Competition...
- Fraud Alerts - LifeLock provides pro-active identity theft protection using "Credit Alerts". A Credit Alert works to ensure that you will receive a phone call before someone is able to take out any type of credit in your name.
- Identity Theft Service Guarantee - LifeLock provides a $1,000,000 service guarantee if your identity is stolen.
- Free Credit Reports - Instantly receive your FREE credit reports from the 3 major credit bureaus.
- Stop Credit Card Junk Mail - Drastically reduce your junk mail and credit card solicitations.. Identity thieves love to steal your mail and fill out credit offers in your good name!
- Lost Wallet/Purse Protection - If your purse or wallet is stolen, LifeLock will provide complete 24/7 assistance to help you cancel your credit cards and restore lost documents.